What on Earth!?!

By: Andrew Bermudez
(Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Headquarters; March 30, 2017)
     So I was busy working in my office yesterday evening when I got this e-mail from Samuel Gordon that claimed to have an odd photo that he found in the studio's servers. Since I needed to take my mind away from what I was doing at the moment so that I could accurately assess my work anyway, I decided to open it up. To say that it is odd is an understatement.
     So, who cloned Solek? No, seriously. Why do we even have a picture of nine Soleks walking across the desert on the Studio's mainframe? Either someone is really asking Mark Matthew to fire them, or this is left over from a dead project that the studio bought years ago.
     Wanting answers, I quickly sent Samuel an e-mail about the image, and he claims that the image is from a partnership that finalized less than a year ago, and that the image is from last December. I don't know what to think anymore.
     So, any wild guesses what this photo's doing here? Write your thoughts in the comments below and maybe soon, I'll have answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s Movies are Coming to LEGO Dimensions!

Get Ready for "Twenty Years Young" with our Entire Anniversary Line-Up!

An Update on "Howling Hollow: The Forest of Fear!"