Andrew Bermudez Art Arrives and Mustache Max's Art and Product Tie-In Store Opening Soon!
By: Andrew Bermudez
(Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Headquarters; August 25, 2015)
Today, we have some news to share, the first being a new blog! Titled Andrew Bermudez Art, the new blog will showcase original fine art by Andrew Bermudez, outside of art direction for Mustache Maniacs Film Co. productions. While there isn't any art posted there right now, some artwork will be added over this weekend to start what will become a living portfolio of life drawing, illustrations, paintings, and more. You can access it through either a link on the home of the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. website or by clicking here.
In other news, in response to the failed attempt to earn revenue that was Between Takes Set Reviews, another route of money-making is being taken on the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. website - Mustache Max's Art and Product Tie-In Store! The name of the store isn't final, but in the coming months, merchandise will be added in two product collections. The first will be the Andrew Bermudez Art Collection, which will sell copies of original Andrew Bermudez artwork, as well as items printed with the artwork. However, the other collection is yet to be determined, as there are many avenues that can be taken with a collection of merchandise. After taking into account LEGO's fair play policies (LEGO's characters can be used in any way as long as it's not for profit, leaving them out of this store) and other copyright issues, here are several possible line-ups we could go with, which you can vote on.
- "Patrick, Shut Up!" Collection (for Patrick)
- Forest of Fear Collection (for Arthur Van Helbrick, Angry Mob, and Monsters)
- Freddy and Joey Children's Collection (for Freddy and Joey)
- "Just Another Cloned Henchman" Humor Collection (for Cal Pada Guard and Henchman)
- An Afternoon at the Zoo Collection (for chimps and Rude Family)
- Col. Bow Wow Collection (for Col. Bow Wow)
- Iconic Villains Collection (for Willie Swipe, Farmer John, Baron Von Stuka, and Shriff Aha)
- Classic Logo Collection (for generic logo)
To vote for the collection you would want to buy from, go to the right side of this page and select the collection you want to see sold. For the record, a collection consists of magnets, posters, t-shirts, mugs, and pins.
Finally, another Journey to Siberia comic is now on-line on the website. All of this and more will be recapped in next month's episode of On The Set. Until then, SIGN UP FOR AUDITIONS TODAY!!!