Studio Update: April Fools!

By: Andrew Bermudez
(Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Headquarters; April 1, 2015)
     Ha! We got you! If you read our studio update from this morning, you might have caught on to our April Fool's Day jokes for this year.
  • The Film That Changes Everything! did not reveal anything about Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s cinematic universe, even though the film is officially considered canon.
  • We will not be making a series of films based on BZPower's DINO Attack RPG.
  • While we do plan on changing the URL for our YouTube Channel, we have no plans to beta test some of the new features, like cards.
     Did you have fun this April Fool's Day? What jokes did you pull this year? Let us know in the comments, and don't forget to sign up for Project U auditions! You can find the audition form here.

Comments

  1. heh! nice one.

    I had my boyfriend take a picture of me and then edit in a realistic looking tattoo. I thien sent it to people claiming I'd just gotten it done.

    Surprisingly, despite everyone knowing I'm touch sensitive from my autism (happy Autism Awareness month btw) and I'm afraid of needles, quite a few people fell for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s Movies are Coming to LEGO Dimensions!

Get Ready for "Twenty Years Young" with our Entire Anniversary Line-Up!

An Update on "Howling Hollow: The Forest of Fear!"