An Opportunity to Influence Our Canon is Coming Soon!
By: Andrew Bermudez
(Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Headquarters; March 3, 2015)
As work continues on Alpha Team: Mission Deep Jungle and Alms Pouch, we've evaluated the canon of Mustache Maniacs Film Co. and have discovered some plot holes. Therefore, we are slightly tweaking our current canon narrative, with more on that later. First, we would like to announce an upcoming contest for the summer, where you can influence our canon!
Titled The Great Quest for Canonization, participants will be challenged to create a story featuring either existing Mustache Maniacs Film Co. characters or brand-new characters. The winners of this contest will have their stories officially canonized for Project U, which may include the inclusion of the story's narrative into Project U. Further details will be announced when the contest starts in June.
Until then, we've gone in and tweaked some of our existing canon to patch up any issues or to explain anything. So, here is what was changed.
- Mystery Lego Theater 3000 has been ret-coned and the characters of Willie, Peter, Martha, and Moe are no longer canon characters.
- Private Joe Kilroy (from Kilroy Was Here!) and Dr. Charles Kilroy (from the Johnny Thunder Saga) are now first cousins.
- Baron Von Stuka no longer truly dies in Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Mayan Temple. Instead, he is thought to be dead, but Indy finds out in the time between this film and Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Leopard's Treasure that Baron Von Stuka is still alive.
- Patrick's last name is now Hooligans.
- The Old Pirate (from Jolly Roger and the Pirate Queen) is now the older and sea-hardened version of Roger Goodman (also from Jolly Roger and the Pirate Queen).
This is not a big change to the canon, but get ready for our summer contest, where you can have a major impact on our cinematic universe! We'll see you then, hopefully with a great story to tell!