All New Ask Mark Matthew!

By: Andrew Bermudez
(LEGO Studios; March 10, 2015)
     Today we bring you another 'Ask Mark Matthew,' containing 100% new material! Let's get started!

TLFScarheart writes: I'm happy to enter a contest to fill plot holes, but it would help if you posted specifically what plot holes you want us to think about.
Mark: You don't necessarily have to fill a plot hole in The Quest for Canonization, though you can if you want to (although I don't think there's ANY way to patch up the plot hole regarding UNESCO moving Abu Simbel without finding the Heart of Osiris from Johnny Thunder and the Gift of the Nile without making something contrived). The idea behind the contest is that you can write your very own story, whether it includes brand-new characters or pre-existing ones from the actual canon, and have the chance that it will officially become part of the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. universe. Hope this helps, and we look forward to your participation when the contest starts this May!

That's it for today's edition of Ask Mark Matthew! Don't forget that if you have a question, send it either as a private message to YouTube user Mustache Maniacs Film Co. or as a message on the "Contact Us" page on the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. website. Until then, we'll be making movies!

Comments

  1. I'll run it past my boyfriend (He's shockingly good at fixing plotholes) but I doubt he'll be able to fix that either.

    The only plot hole I think I'd cover is the issue with Zane being a robot and that's not even your doing (Though if you added my theory patch up in. I'd be head over heels in joy). I'll give some thought into it and get back to you in May with my entree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s Movies are Coming to LEGO Dimensions!

Get Ready for "Twenty Years Young" with our Entire Anniversary Line-Up!

An Update on "Howling Hollow: The Forest of Fear!"