Mysterious List Found!

By: Andrew Bermudez
(Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Headquarters; March 29, 2017)
     I did not think that I was going to post anything today, but I was recently sorting out the documents for a recent production that has wrapped, and I came across this odd list of codes and letters. I asked around at the studio to figure out what it meant, but no one could make heads or tails of it. Out of options, I decided to consult the fan base to see if they could sort it out.
  • 71288 JT1
  • 71289 C5
  • 71290 AOL
  • 71291 JT2
  • 71292 FOF
  • 71293 KF1
  • 71294 JT3
  • 71295 TTV1
  • 71296 AT1
  • 71297 DA1
  • 71298 LNM1
  • 71299 LNM2
  • 71301 AT2
  • 71302 JT4
  • 71303 SPR
  • 71304 AATZ1
  • 71305 AT3
  • 71306 TBBT1
  • 71307 MC
  • 71308 JT5
  • 71310 DA2
  • 71311 FITP1
  • 71312 FITP2
  • 71313 ABM
  • 71314 SC1
  • 71315 LI
  • 71316 NK1
  • 71317 RR1
  • 71318 RR2
  • 71320 SU1
  • 71321 LOT
  • 71322 DA3
  • 71323 DA4
  • 71324 LU
  • 71325 E1
  • 71326 MPI
  • 71327 NK2
  • 71328 SU2
     I don't know if this list of codes is complete, but from what I can discern, they appear to have some sort of "covert" names, I guess? Now, between you and me, I don't even know if this list is confidential or not, so if I have to take this down at a moment's notice, don't be surprised. Until then, knock yourself out, try to figure out what's going on here, and leave your best guesses in the comments. I'll try figuring this out, but it may take a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s Movies are Coming to LEGO Dimensions!

Welcome to Ten Years at the Sail!

Another 'Tales of the Adventurers' and New Cartoons Coming Soon!